Photo: Fiddler’s Green Dispensary, located at 16150 Arkansas Highway 9 in Mountain View
As Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) prepares for its Wednesday morning meeting at 9 with a local medical marijuana dispensary on the agenda, the state is reporting cannabis sales have passed a quarter of a billion dollars.
The ABC agenda includes a hearing via a video conference for Fiddler’s Green Dispensary, located at 16150 Arkansas Highway 9 in Mountain View.
According to the agenda, the hearing is for the appeal of a violation order in Sept. 2020. At that time, the dispensary was cited for
– failure to properly label medical cannabis;
– failure by operator to cooperate with ABC Enforcement;
– failure to keep harvested cannabis in a secured safe;
– failure to process medical marijuana without written policies and procedures for manufacturing;
– advertising and marketing medical cannabis with none of the required disclosure statements;
– allowing unauthorized personnel access to the facility;
– failure to properly dispose of litter and waste;
– failure to label medical cannabis to patients in compliance with health department; and
– improper signage/advertising.
The hearing will be held via Go-To and may be accessed at myarkansaspbs.org/arcan.
Arkansas Medical Marijuana Commission spokesman Scott Hardin says since the first