Find The Best Cannabis Doctors in Springfield, OH
Medical marijuana doctor’s near Springfield – Certified doctors in Ohio are seeing patients daily to recommend CBD and THC in Clark County as a treatment for specific qualified medical conditions. An Ohio medical marijuana card will be issued by the state following the doctor’s approval.
Marijuana cards in Springfield will provide patients access to a variety of medical cannabis products that include THC & CBD Oils for vaporizing, tinctures, bud or flower, edibles, and patches. These can be purchased at local dispensaries.
Marijuana Doctors Near Me
What are the qualifying conditions for medical marijuana in Springfield?
- AIDS – HIV
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy
- Crohn’s Disease
- Epilepsy or Another Seizure Disorder
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Chronic, Intractable and Severe Pain
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Spinal Cord Disease or Injury
- Tourette’s Syndrome
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Ulcerative Colitis