At Standard Wellness, our mission is to create a new standard in the medical marijuana industry for quality, care, innovation, and education. We’re committed to a research-driven, patient-centric approach in all that we do, and we will work to have a lasting, positive impact on our community. In all that we do, we seek to “Be the Standard” by:
- Maintaining a Leadership Outlook through a positive attitude and support for colleagues.
- Embracing an Adaptive Growth mindset.
- Striving to be Intentional in all actions taken & avenues pursued.
- Incorporate Accountability & Ownership on a daily basis.
- Implement Innovative solutions to benefit colleagues, consumers, and all stakeholders.
- Provide Open & Productive Communication to all levels of the organization.
Standard Wellness is hiring a Social Media and Communications Lead to oversee and manage marketing and education materials for patients. This is a full-time, salary exempt position. Benefits include health, dental, vision, and 401(k) with company match.
The Social Media Lead will be responsible for all marketing and educational materials for patients. You will be part of creating social media campaigns as well as the day to day management of the company’s social media functions. The Social Media Lead will be responsible for the day to day management and progress of the comprehensive social media plan. The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, well-versed on the functionality of all social platforms and be an excellent team player. This role will require you to understand the cannabis industry, the regulations and compliance barriers to marketing in this industry and be able to creatively and effectively navigate those regulations while creating and implementing a successful social media and communications plan.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity in cooperation with our graphic designer and branding team for Ohio, Utah, Missouri, and other future markets.
- Develop a weekly blog post that is educational drives traffic to both our website and social channels
- Create consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns
- Manage a high volume of daily social media posts
- Communicate with social media followers, including responding to queries in a professional and timely manner
- Find creative and effective ways to engage with patients in compliance with state regulations
- Use analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite Pro, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance
- Prepare monthly reports on social media marketing efforts
- Present quarterly measurables and targets pertaining to campaigns
- Manage the implementation of all social campaigns across all platforms
- Suggest recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results
- Stay up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media
- Comprehensively manage all company and patient driven social channels- Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, YouTube, website
- Other duties as assigned by your supervisor
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a high school diploma, or the equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, business, public relations, or other relevant field, a combination of education and experience will be considered
- Minimum of 3 years of social media experience including planning and managing content in a corporate, or agency setting
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Working knowledge of Adobe and other editing software programs
- Working knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Ability to work evenings and weekends occasionally or as needed for social media platform oversight and management
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
This section outlines the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary for Social Media and Communications Specialist to be successful in their role. It is not intended to be an all-inclusive list.
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Problem solver, quick thinker, able to critically think and react on the fly
- Experience using various analytics software
- Understanding of, or an ability to quickly learn how to optimize alternative content avenues such as Reddit and YouTube
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Excellent writing, editing, presentation and communication skills
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
Powered by JazzHR