Work Location: Primarily based in Middlefield and as-needed travel to other locations
About Greenleaf: Greenleaf is one of the largest vertically integrated operators under Ohio’s Medical Marijuana Control Program. We are responsible for the complete product journey from seed to sale to provide affordable medical marijuana products and care to Ohioans. Greenleaf operates it’s Cultivation/Processing operations out of a state-of-the-art facility located in Middlefield. We currently operate five retail dispensaries in Cleveland, Columbus, Canton, Akron and Wickliffe.
Essential Functions, Duties, and Responsibilities*:
The Security Lead will assist in the support of our overall security mission with a focus on security systems and technology and employee training. As Security Lead this position will primarily be based in the Middlefield location, but will require travel to other locations on a regular basis when issues arise. Integrity, accountability, and professionalism and strong interpersonal skills for customer interface is critical. Flexibility is a key attribute of this role, as demands will fluctuate frequently with the needs of the business. The below listed duties and responsibilities are meant to serve as a broad overview of what’s required in this position
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee all facility security systems; detect, respond, and troubleshoot incidents with equipment
- Creation of appropriate credentials for new employees onboarding with the company and deactivation of credentials for employee offboarding
- Respond to calls from COPS monitoring regarding security incidents or equipment failures
- Coordinate all necessary repairs, equipment, and/or parts ordering with IK Systems (security vendor)
- Verify monthly security inspection reports for all locations and store electronically
- Support monitoring, pulling, and reviewing CCTV footage along with the Security Manager
- Support investigations of accidents, theft, and unlawful activities.
*Scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in security and information technology
- Technologically adept with the ability to successfully navigate multiple systems including Excel, Google suite, and security systems. (Genetec preferred)
- Security+ Certification and/or Network+ Certificate preferred
- Ability to work effectively as a team member, and independently as needed
- The ability to lift 25 pounds regularly
- The ability to sit in vehicle for 3-5 hours at a time, and over a complete work day
Salary Range*: $45,000 – $50,000 *Applicable pay range, but not limited to.
Mandatory Qualifications: A successful candidate will need to be 21 years of age and in compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. Must complete a State/Federal background check and fingerprinting in addition to drug screening pre-employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $45,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Computer Skills: 2 years (Required)
- Security: 2 years (Required)
- Google Suite: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Genetec: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Security+ or Network+ (Preferred)
- Multiple locations