Greenleaf is a fully integrated cannabis company, with the goal of being the leading innovator in this new and burgeoning industry. The Security Lead will assist with overseeing security for our Cultivation/Processing facility. They will assist the Director of Security with ensuring that security at all Greenleaf sites continually function at optimal levels. Flexibility is a key attribute for this roll, as demands will fluctuate frequently at our various facilities. The below listed duties and responsibilities are meant to serve as a broad overview of what’s required in this position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scheduling and assigning security officers daily duties and ensuring that security shift minimums are met each day.
- Manage onsite security team to ensure all expectations are continually met.
- Be a liaison to local law enforcement, and others as needed.
- Scheduling, formatting, and presenting required training to security officers.
- Preform audits to ensure that the facility, and personal security equipment is maintained and operating optimally.
- Monitoring, pulling, and reviewing CCTV footage along with the Director of Security.
- Direct and lead investigations of accidents, theft, and unlawful activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in security, law enforcement or a related field.
- Experience managing a security staff with experience in the marijuana industry preferred but not required.
- Work history showing progressive responsibility, willingness to accept additional projects or challenges.
- Excellent time-management skills; ability to effectively plan and prioritize.
- Technologically adept with the ability to successfully navigate multiple systems including Excel, Google suite, and security systems. (Genetec preferred)
- Ability to work effectively as a team member, and independently as needed.
- Clear communication skills with the ability to remain calm in periods of high stress or unusual activity.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and absolute reliability and honesty.
Job Type: Full-time