About Greenleaf: OurGreenleaf Corporate office is in downtown Cleveland, Ohio as one of the largest vertically integrated operators under Ohio’s Medical Marijuana Control Program. We are responsible for the complete product journey from seed to sale to provide affordable high-end medical marijuana products and care to Ohioans. Greenleaf will operate our Cultivation/Processing operations out of a state-of-the-art facility located in Middlefield, OH. To complete the product journey, we currently operate five retail dispensaries. Shop locations include Cleveland, Columbus, Canton, Akron and Wickliffe. Our locations manage under the nationally acclaimed brand “The Botanist.” Please visit our dispensary website at www.shopbotanistohio.com.
Essential Functions, Duties, and Responsibilities*: The Sales Associate’s main responsibility is to market and sell wholesale product to the various dispensaries across the state. The Sales Associate is an employee who is trustworthy, organized, and works with minimal supervision. Must uphold a clean and responsible appearance as a representative of the Company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring timely delivery of products
- Ensures all paperwork and product is prepared prior to delivery
- Embody company vision and enthusiasm for the product and brand
- Maintain the professional face and values of the brand
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Ability to identify product needs or inefficiencies within the dispensaries and translate those inefficiencies to the President of Greenleaf in order to maximize presence and sales
- Maintain current product knowledge
- Educate customers with company and product knowledge to ensure reliable product information is being communicated to consumers
- Ensure customer satisfaction and quality of product is always maintained
- Travel across the state to maintain brand and presence
- Schedule and coordinate deliveries with dispensaries in state
- Other duties as needed
*Scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business management
- Minimum of 1 year of sales and customer service experience
- Experience in a sales role in health care or in the legal cannabis industry is strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- A valid Driver’s License required
Mandatory Qualifications: The successful candidate will need to be 21 years of age and in compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. Must complete a State/Federal background check and fingerprinting.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year (Required)
- customer service: 1 year (Required)
- Cannabis Industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance