ACT Laboratories is the industry leader in cannabis safety compliance testing. Our cannabis testing services are accredited to the ISO 17025 standard, ensuring methods are fully validated and independently reviewed. We provide peace of mind to patients by verifying that their medicine is properly dosed and free of harmful levels of contaminants.
ACT Laboratories is currently seeking a full time Sales and Service Representative to cover the state of Ohio, with expansion to other states as business needs require.
Reporting to the Executive Vice President of Business Development, the Sales and Service Representative will be responsible for all aspects of sales and service in the laboratory cannabis industry, including geographical sales, corporate account relationships and the development and implementation of a customer relationship management (CRM) system.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Present, promote and sell products/services to prospective clients
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Consult with growers/processors to assist in compliance
- Perform weekly cold calling to drive appointments
- Track key accounts, sales interactions and test results for clients
- Negotiate short-term and long-term contracts with clients
- Expedite resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve sales targets and outcomes
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Other duties as may be assigned
- 3+ years sales representative experience, with a proven sales track record
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent client-facing communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritize along with time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to audience needs
- Ability to think creatively about ways to solve client challenges and increase client satisfaction
- Ability to manage time and tasks proactively
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively throughout assigned territory
Base salary plus commission
ACT Laboratories provides a comprehensive pay and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance as well as a 401(k) plan.