Are you a detail oriented and process driven worker that has a real passion for making things happen? Do take pride in your ability to understand plans and execute them at a high-level with the dream to do that at a Fortune 200 company? If so, we want to connect with you about our opportunities as a Retail Merchandising Associate (“RMA”).
What will you be doing?
- Provide excellent execution of merchandising resources for Altria’s operating companies brands at the direction of local management.
- Place Point of Sale (“POS”) materials in retail stores to support trade programs, product and promotional initiatives and merchandise product where necessary.
- Reset in-store merchandising fixtures by following a plan-o-gram. Resets include temporarily removing existing products, labeling slots for planned product and placing products back on fixtures
- Repair and replace damaged or broken shelf and signage components on existing in-store merchandising fixtures, where applicable
- You will collect visibility, inventory, and pricing information to help generate insights about in-store conditions for Altria’s operating companies
- You will manage your inventory of POS to ensure necessary materials for merchandising execution
What does your background, skills and experience look like?
- You hold a High school diploma or equivalent
- You are able to follow specific instructions and complete a series of tasks, with strong attention to detail
- You will need to have strong organization and time management skills
- You are courteous and professional while interacting with co-workers and customers
- You thrive by working independently and adapt to changing direction and tasks from one store to the next
- You are able to execute the fundamental uses of a computer
More information for you to know
RMAs need to be 21 or older. Local travel by car is required 80% of the time to visit assigned accounts/locations. A valid U.S. driver license in good standing is necessary. Any DUI/DWI conviction in the last 3 years will be an immediate disqualifier for the position. You’ll need the ability to work full time within the United States without sponsorship. The RMA role requires lifting, pushing, pulling, reaching, and conducting overhead work. You will be carrying bags and boxes as part of the merchandising activities (frequently up to 10 pounds; up to 20 pounds on an occasional basis; seldomly up to 50 pounds).
May be exposed to a warehouse environment which can be loud, dusty, not well ventilated, and hot/cold.
Overnight travel may be required occasionally if business necessitates.
If Altria Group Distribution Company sounds like the right career opportunity for you, then please apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
Company Overview:Altria Group is a FORTUNE 200 company that leads the premier tobacco companies in the United States. Headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, Altria Group holds diversified positions across tobacco, alcohol, and cannabis. Our tobacco companies include some of the most enduring names in American business: Philip Morris USA, U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company, John Middleton, and Nat Sherman. And we have 35 percent ownership of JUUL Labs, Inc., the nation’s leading e-vapor company. We complement our total tobacco business with our ownership of Ste. Michelle Wine Estates and our significant equity investment in Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world’s largest brewer. Our agreement to acquire a significant stake in Cronos Group, a leading global cannabinoid company, represents an exciting new global growth opportunity. Altria’s mission is to own and develop financially disciplined businesses that are leaders in responsibly providing adult tobacco and wine consumers with superior branded products. At Altria, we recognize that our people are the reason we achieve our business goals. We believe in developing the leadership potential of our employees by providing them with opportunities for training, development, and advancement.