GROVE BAGS REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
About Grove Bags:
Grove Bags launched with the goal of creating sustainable, solution-driven cannabis packaging that is designed entirely around optimizing the plant’s unique properties. In order to create the most effective packaging available in the industry to preserve cannabis throughout the entire cultivation to consumption lifecycle, Grove Bags engineered an FDA compliant cannabis film that is truly first of its kind: TerpLoc®. In 2020, TerpLoc®, Grove Bags proprietary film, became the first cannabis technology to receive a Packaging Innovation Award from Dow.
Our passion is delivering better medicine to consumers through packaging technology that maintains cannabis at its peak state. We are continually striving to improve ourselves, our communities, and our industry.
- The Grove Bags team seeks a dedicated, self-driven Sales Manager with strong communication skills to join its sales department. This role requires an outgoing personality, strong planning & time management skills, and a passion for organization. Superior attention to detail, great judgement, and the ability to succeed in technical sales.
- Humor, composure, and the ability to foster a fun and positive team environment is a must, as is flexibility and a willingness to turn on a dime as priorities shift.
- This position will require interacting with the sales team as well as externally with customers by answering product and service questions via phone and email. This exciting position requires a can-do, hands-on customer service attitude and an ability to provide exceptional service.
- The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced collaborative work environment, have strong customer & team engagement skills, understand business priorities, and drive improvements that build capacity for the CCO and sales team.
Your daily tasks would include but are certainly not limited to:
- Cultivate and maintain the sales culture to maximize revenue generation, professionalism, and an enjoyable working environment.
- Execute territory sales strategies and prospecting to consistently increase customer base to achieve monthly, quarterly & annual revenue goals navigating a 1-8 month sale cycle.
- Tackle customer inquiries across all our support system channels which include phone, email and chat, to provide assistance to customers including, but not limited to, providing a high level of customer service support with product expertise and selling skills; provide and answer general TerpLoc® product and application questions, price verifications, quote and statement of work creation; re-orders, and special requests while maintaining high customer satisfaction with courteous, efficient, and complete service and support.
- Accurately and thoroughly enter ALL new customer data and other sales data for current customers into a computer database as directed by CCO; Works with CCO to keep account activities, tracking logs, tasks, and pipeline up to date.
- Actively work with the sales team to ensure customer needs are met and new prospects are handled in a timely manner.
- Escalate and manage advanced support issues with the CCO and operations department.
- Contribute to sales meetings by preparing a weekly report, taking notes, and tracking action items.
- Anticipate needs and take initiative to solve problems independently; Identify opportunities to make the team more efficient and report to CCO.
- Attend and participate in weekly sales team meetings and reporting.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies; Represents the organization to customers, associates, and vendors as needed.
- Travel to territory prospects outside of Cleveland; Attend territory tradeshows and events; minimum of two territory visits per quarter.
- Assist in sales department functions and special projects as needed and requested by CCO.
- 2+ years relevant work experience in customer facing experience.
- A “can-do” attitude that focuses on getting the job done with politeness, good cheer, and positive results.
- Independent, self-motivated, proactive, driven, high energy, competitive, attention to detail.
- High degree of flexibility and adaptability; The ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Passionate about Grove Bags with a strong understanding of our products, brand, and mission.
- Highly organized with an ability to demonstrate meticulous attention to details, adaptability, flexibility, resourcefulness and efficiency.
- Capable of building strong relationships with other individuals and departments in order to accomplish tasks and achieve goals.
- Strong phone contact handling and active listening skills.
- Demonstrated ability to act diplomatically and respectfully when communicating with key internal and external customers and individuals of varying levels.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of colleagues that are located in different time zones.
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices.
- Proven ability to independently exercise sound judgment, prioritize appropriately, show initiative, and problem solve.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a sense of urgency and under pressure, as needed to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to take the initiative to spot problems before they arise, find solutions, and provide timely follow-through on projects.
- High level of integrity required for handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Proven competency using MS Office applications; Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, preferred.
Beneficial Additional Experience:
- Copy creation
- Salesforce experience
- QuickBooks experience
Grove Bags provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Grove Bags will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
The rapid commercialization and acceptance of cannabis has given growers of cannabis access to the techniques and products used by their most admired cultivars. With more options available than ever for curing, storing, and packaging cannabis, this session will arm the audience with a broad knowledge of the techniques the most advanced cultivation operations are using to maintain their product integrity, in addition to exploring widespread practices that degrade cannabis.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $36.00 – $40.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- One location