The State of Ohio has approved 21 medical conditions that are eligible for treatment with medical marijuana, and patients wishing to gain access must first be evaluated by a physician. Our team strongly believes that medical marijuana has significant potential to improve quality of life for thousands of patients across Ohio, and we are searching for like-minded, compassionate physicians to join our Cleveland office location.
Our Cincinnati office will be opening in the beginning of June, and the schedule is completely flexible. We offer both full-time and part-time opportunities for physicians interested in the industry.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Review patient medical records and conduct physical examinations to evaluate whether or not a patient suffers from a condition that is eligible for treatment with medical marijuana
- Inform patients of the risks and benefits associated with medical cannabis use
- Determine whether the issuance of a medical marijuana recommendation is appropriate for each patient
- Provide treatment plan guidance to qualifying patients
- MD or DO licensed to practice in the State of Ohio.
- Certificate to Recommend Medical Marijuana
- Participate in the medical marijuana industry without any of the administrative hassle
- No office overhead, managing employees, or compliance. Our experienced staff has everything covered
- Set your own schedule. Work full-time, or just two days a week at any of our locations across the State of Ohio
- Profit sharing opportunity for full-time employees
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $100.00 to $115.00 /hour