At Standard Wellness, our mission is to create a new standard in the medical marijuana industry for quality, care, innovation, and education. We’re committed to a research-driven, patient-centric approach in all that we do, and we will work to have a lasting, positive impact on our community.
Standard Wellness is hiring a Receiving and Inventory Associate to oversee day to day receiving of shipments to their Gibsonburg, OH facility. The individual will also be responsible for inventory control as it relates to non-cannabis inventory. This is an entry-level full-time, hourly position working in Gibsonburg, OH.
The Receiving and Inventory Associate is responsible for receiving and tracking orders on incoming shipments made to the Gibsonburg facility via USPS, UPS, FedEx, or other carrier services including semi deliveries. Is responsible for verifying shipment accuracy and inspecting products for missing or damaged goods. Will perform physical and clerical tasks in connection with receiving incoming shipments. Will be responsible for performing inventory counts of non-cannabis goods on a weekly and monthly basis and updating inventory control systems as necessary.
Essential Job Functions:
- Verify all incoming shipments for accuracy, comparing the packing slip to the invoice/order and ensuring that all goods are in acceptable condition and accounted for
- Gather, coordinate, and organize order details from individuals throughout the company
- Track and report incoming deliveries to the person who placed the order; move and transfer deliveries to the appropriate department and storage location
- Enter received goods into inventory system as required
- Work with other departments to record and report discrepancies such as shortages and damaged goods
- Complete weekly and/or monthly inventory and report discrepancies to supervisor
- Maintain and update inventory records of non-cannabis goods; complete all necessary documentation either manually or on the computer
- Other duties as assigned by your supervisor that are not inconsistent with your position
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a high school diploma, or the equivalent
- Must be able to pass all background check and licensing requirements as set forth by the Department of Commerce
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
- Experience with inventory control
- Experience in receiving
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
This section outlines the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary for the Receiving and Inventory Associate to be successful in their role. It is not intended to be an all-inclusive list.
- Knowledge of inventory control procedures
- Knowledge of quality control methods
- Knowledge of state and local cannabis policy and law
- Knowledge of math, weights, and quantities
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Strong organizational skills
- Accurate data-entry and recordkeeping skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent computer skills, specifically with Microsoft Office and Windows-based applications, and Excel in particular
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We offer health, dental, and vision coverage and participation in company sponsored 401(k) plan as well as PTO benefits.
Powered by JazzHR