About Greenleaf: : Greenleaf is one of the largest vertically integrated operators under Ohio’s Medical Marijuana Control Program. We are responsible for the complete product journey from seed to sale to provide affordable medical marijuana products and care to Ohioans. Greenleaf operates it’s Cultivation/Processing operations out of a state-of-the-art facility located in Middlefield. We currently operate five retail dispensaries in Cleveland, Columbus, Canton, Akron and Wickliffe. Our locations operate under the nationally acclaimed brand The Botanist. For additional company information, please visit our website at www.shopbotanistohio.com.
Essential Functions, Duties, and Responsibilities:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist compliance manager with ensuring all materials, and products are always compliant and accurately reported in METRC.
- Be familiar with and keep up to date with the medical marijuana program regulations.
- Assist with maintaining company quality standards and processes to ensure accurate information is input into METRC platform for all reportable products and procedures under both Cultivation and Processing operations, and oversight on outgoing orders.
- Assist with METRC compliance training and professional development for any personnel in the facility that have responsibility for METRC input.
- Review products, processes, and systems on an ongoing basis to determine where compliance improvements are needed in order to constantly validate and streamline processes to avoid compliance blind spots.
- Responsible for procuring METRC Brand Items and product IDs and approval from the Board of Pharmacy along with packaging approvals.
- Coordinate with the Inventory team to ensure a process is in place for all METRC manifesting to be accurately completed for external transfer of products.
- Other duties as assigned.
*Scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- At least 1 year operating within a heavily regulated industry.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail and ability to adapt to operating in an industry that is everchanging.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping.
- Experience working in the cannabis industry is desired.
- Familiarity with the industry practices and professional standards.
- The ability to life 25 pounds regularly
- The ability to move safely over uneven terrain or in confined spaces
- The ability to wear professional protective gear correctly most of the day
Mandatory Qualifications: The successful candidate will need to be 21 years of age and in compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. Must complete a State/Federal background check and fingerprinting.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Quality Control: 1 year (Preferred)