Innovation and a force for good…join a cutting-edge company that combines the best of nature, science, and technology to provide highest quality natural alternatives to synthetic drugs…Firelands Scientific. Our rigorous cultivation and processing standards ensure consistent, reliable medical cannabis products. www.firelandsscientific.com
We are looking for a Product Manager to help shape the future of our fast-growing wholesale and retail business. In this role, you will have the opportunity to define innovation and strategy from concept to development, partnering with cross-functional teams to launch new products and manage revenue.
Location: Cleveland, OH area
Summary of Key Responsibilities and Capabilities:
- Uses customer first mindset and strong analytical skills to drive new ideas and business recommendations from data.
- Drives P&L results by managing product assortment and optimizing go-to-market strategy through a consumer-focused approach.
- Acts as the subject matter expert and category ambassador to launch new products, optimize assortment, and support tactical execution.
Planning and Execution
- Develops strategic and operational plans, manages execution, and measures results by thinking strategically and holistically across a project.
- Efficiently & effectively drives projects/issues to cross-functional resolution.
- Results driven with a bias for action.
- Develops strong working relationships with cross-functional partners related to project work.
- Structures thinking and communicates in a clear, concise manner through written, verbal and presentation.
- Delivers recommendations that demonstrate cross-functional strategic thinking and drive an initiative to conclusion.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related degree. MBA preferred.
- 3-5 + years of experience in marketing, brand management, category management or product management with a related product like food, beverage, nutraceutical, pharmaceutical.
- 2 + years of experience in a role leading the development of new or existing products or strategies from conception to implementation.
Firelands Scientific is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.