About Greenleaf: : Greenleaf is one of the largest vertically integrated operators under Ohio’s Medical Marijuana Control Program. We are responsible for the complete product journey from seed to sale to provide affordable medical marijuana products and care to Ohioans. Greenleaf operates it’s Cultivation/Processing operations out of a state-of-the-art facility located in Middlefield. We currently operate five retail dispensaries in Cleveland, Columbus, Canton, Akron and Wickliffe. Our locations operate under the nationally acclaimed brand The Botanist. For additional company information, please visit our website at www.shopbotanistohio.com.
Essential Functions, Duties, and Responsibilities*:
The PRN (as needed) Security Guard (PRN/SG) will assist as needed, to cover vacations, call offs, etc. in the execution of all aspects under the security mission as utility personnel team member. This position will operate out of a pool of part time security team members meant to serve as staffing support to our security mission. PT/SG will report to security leadership in carrying out all associated duties & responsibilities in order to continually function at optimal levels. PT/SG will help in fulfilling staffing gaps to ensure there is consistent execution of security mission. PT/SG will assist in physical delivery of outgoing orders and receiving of inbound deliveries as a no fail task along with overall security of site and staff. Flexibility is a key attribute of this role, as demands will fluctuate frequently at our various facility. The below listed duties and responsibilities are meant to serve as a broad overview of what’s required in this position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute assigned daily duties ensuring that security shift minimums and standards are met each day
- Maintain a secure compliant workplace that is line with the culture of our company
- Carrying a professional bearing always along with strong interpersonal skills in order to communicate clearly and appropriately with internal and external staff
- Accountable to carry out and execute all lawful orders of direct leadership to ensure the vital security mission is never compromised
- Reliable member of security team to ensure all duties are complete and to standard
- Ensure all guests and vendors are verified and checked in according to protocol and code
- Support deliveries to ensure coordination occurs with Inventory Control Coordinator and Directors and execute proper validation and intake of order
- Load delivery vehicle and aid Security Lead in execution of route to schedule
- Ensure facility staff is aware and complies to all facility emergency drills and procedures per SOPs
- Assist in audits to ensure that the facility, and personal security equipment is maintained and operating optimally
- Complete training and competent around delivery protocols, METRC Manifest fundamentals, Product specifics
- Assist in monitoring, pulling, and reviewing CCTV footage along with the Director of Security
- Be a liaison to local law enforcement, and others as needed
- Assist in investigations of accidents, theft, and unlawful activities.
- Other duties as assigned
*Scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.
- Preferred 2 years of experience in security, law enforcement or a related field.
- Accountable, responsible, and honest individual who is punctual and professional
- Technologically adept with the ability to successfully navigate multiple systems including Excel, Google suite, and security systems. (Genetec preferred)
- Ability to work effectively as a team member, and independently as needed
- Clear communication skills with the ability to remain calm in periods of high stress or unusual activity
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and absolute reliability and honesty
- The ability to lift 25 pounds regularly
- The ability to sit in vehicle for 3-5 hours at a time, and over a complete workday
- The ability to meaningfully intervene, secure, and assist in the event of fire or mass casualty
- The ability to move safely over uneven terrain or in confined spaces
- The ability to wear personal protective gear correctly most of the day
Mandatory Qualifications: A successful candidate will need to be 21 years of age and in compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. Must complete a State/Federal background check and fingerprinting in addition.
Job Type: Part-time
- Middlefield, OH 44062 (Required)
- One location