About Greenleaf: : Greenleaf is one of the largest vertically integrated operators under Ohio’s Medical Marijuana Control Program. We are responsible for the complete product journey from seed to sale to provide affordable medical marijuana products and care to Ohioans. Greenleaf operates it’s Cultivation/Processing operations out of a state-of-the-art facility located in Middlefield. We currently operate five retail dispensaries in Cleveland, Columbus, Canton, Akron and Wickliffe. Our locations operate under the nationally acclaimed brand The Botanist. For additional company information, please visit our website at www.shopbotanistohio.com.
Essential Functions, Duties, and Responsibilities*:
The Quality Assurance/Packaging Manager is responsible for quality control of all products and execution of complete, correct, compliant packaging. Manager will be responsible for ensuring that compliant labeling correctly populated, printed, and applied with support of the Compliance Manager. QA/PM will ensure all products grown and produced at our Greenleaf facility meet the high standards of our organization. Quality Assurance Packaging Manager will play a key role in driving a standard and mentoring a team and ensure high quality productivity. QAPM will drive the development and implementation of quality assurance policies, processes, and standard rating procedures in order to ensure compliance with all standard operating procedures and applicable federal, state, county, and municipal laws, regulations, ordinances, and regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Improve reliability of new product development processes and Defect Prevention.
- Execute on system that tracks supply thresholds by department to trigger accurate and timely re-ordering of supplies and packaging based on burn rate, lead times, and to ensure agreed thresholds are always available
- Maintain company quality standards
- Review products, processes and systems on an ongoing basis to determine where improvements can be made.
- Responsible for allocation and security of a designated supply/packaging storage area within the facility while standing up an associated process for this space to allow for accurate sign-out of inventory to the respective divisions for complete accountability in order to avoid waste diversion or lost inventory and minimize wasted time to ensure accurate inventory levels real time.
- Oversee the quality programs of the product manufacturing process to ensure compliance with all standards.
- Actively participate in production meetings with the manufacturing team.
- Investigate and set standards for quality and health & safety by ensuring that manufacturing processes comply with standards at both national and state level.
- Implement process to ensure necessary cleanliness standards of packaging areas
- Implement quality assurance activities including process checklists, process standards, process documentation and project audit.
- Quality control activities include inspection, deliverable peer reviews and the software testing process.
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for actively communicating with leadership any operational concerns or gaps that may be encountered in a manner that is objective and includes recommendations for improvement.
- Other duties as assigned.
*Scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 5+ years’ quality management experience
- Proficiency with precision measuring tools
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of calibration and ability to read prints
- Impeccable communication, presentation and organizational leadership skills
- The ability to lift 25 pounds regularly
- The ability to move safely over uneven terrain or in confined spaces
- The ability to wear personal protective gear correctly most of the day
Mandatory Qualifications: A successful candidate will need to be 21 years of age and in compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. Must complete a State/Federal background check and
fingerprinting in addition to drug screening pre-employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $45,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Management: 3 years (Required)
- Packaging: 3 years (Required)
- Quality assurance: 3 years (Required)
- One location