At Grassroots Cannabis, we grow and process high-quality cannabis products that are infused with passion and crafted with care. From our innovative growers who adhere to strict quality and safety standards, to our state-of-the-art facilities, we create premium products to help people achieve their wellness goals. As one of the largest multi-state cannabis company in the U.S., we operate across several markets with our headquarters located in Chicago. We are continuing to expand our footprint to help achieve our goal of providing access to safe and quality cannabis nationwide. We invite you to join the movement and come grow with us.
Grassroots Cannabis is looking for an Operation Manager who can become an integral part of our organization and grow with our company. The ideal candidate is proactive, innovative and passionate, able to beat deadlines and find answers when it appears there are none.
- Breakdown cured batches and extracted oil from the lab into multiple different weight increments (3.5 g, 7 g, ½ g and 1 g etc.) and package them accordingly
- Keep a precise count of all packaged product and weight(s) of product used for an accurate end of day reconciliation of packaged inventory and remaining inventory
- Package infused and plant material into proper containers with proper labeling to ensure compliance with state regulations
- Electronically convert packaged products in the state traceability system
- Exhibit competency in basic organizational skills, communication skills and windows based operating software
- Manage time efficiently in order to meet goals while consistently producing quality product
- Sanitation & cleanup of all processing areas throughout the day
- Other duties as assigned: cleaning rooms tables, containers, floors, lifting and moving items 50lbs or more.
Manage an accurate inventory of site materials
Ensure materials are ordered and delivered to the site on time, stored and stocked for efficient picking and use
Create a stocking plan and strategy for site locations to improve product flow and inventory visibility
Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation, customer service logs, or training and safety records
Resolve problems relating to inventory, logistics systems, transportation, or customer issues
Control inventory levels by conducting regular cycle counts
Maintain physical condition of storage by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement
Partner with transportation teams for product transfers, identify and implement process improvements
Safeguards logistics operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols
Manage logistics and materials costs, drive cost-productivity savings
Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions
Initiate corrective actions and communicate with management
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
At Grassroots Cannabis we are committed to improving the quality of our patients’ lives and restoring well-being. Our medical cannabis dispensaries are setting a new standard of excellence, emphasizing health and wellness in our clean and modern facilities. Our staff is well trained and attentive, striving to serve patients with great respect and compassion.
Besides dispensing medicine, we also provide a wide range of holistic services designed to help patients maintain a healthy lifestyle, reduce stress and manage pain, such as yoga and therapeutic massage.
Grassroots Cannabis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics.