Norwood Marijuana Doctors
MMJ doctors in Norwood, Ohio are certifying and renewing patients daily for medical cannabis recommendations. Most medical marijuana doctors in Norwood have made the switch to telemedicine for online marijuana card appointments. To qualify, potential patients must have a qualifying medical condition. Schedule an appointment with the doctor to talk about your condition and see if medical marijuana is an appropriate treatment option for you. See if you qualify today!
Requirements for Medical Marijuana
To legally purchase and use medical marijuana in Norwood, an individual must get their medical marijuana card. Here are the steps to get certified:
- Meet the qualifications: To be eligible for a medical marijuana card in Ohio, an individual must have one of the qualified conditions as outlined by the Ohio Medical Marijuana Control Program.
- Get certified from a qualified medical professional: Patients must 1st visit a qualified medical professional, such as a doctor, nurse practitioner, or physician assistant. This can be done in person or online using telemedicine. The medical professional will need to certify that the patient has a diagnosis of one of the qualified conditions as well as agree that the potential benefits of medical cannabis are greater than the potential risks.
- Register with the state: The individual must submit the certification from their medical marijuana doctor to the Ohio Medical Marijuana Control Program. The registration process can be done online, by mail or in-person.
- Pay the fees: Pay a $50 non-refundable application fee and a $25 annual renewal fee. Patients on Medicaid, Medicare or disability assistance programs are eligible for a reduced fee of $25 for the application and $12.50 for the annual renewal.
- Wait for Approval: The Ohio State Board of Pharmacy will review the application and if approved, will issue your medical marijuana card. The card will be valid for one year. After that, it’s back to the Medical Marijuana Doctor in Norwood or online and pay the state its annual renewal fee.
- Received a medical marijuana card: Once you receive a medical marijuana card, you can legally purchase medical marijuana from licensed dispensaries in Ohio. Only those with a valid marijuana card are legally allowed to buy and use medical cannabis.
Get or Renew Your Ohio Medical Marijuana Card
For Ohio residents, we make it easy to connect with a certified recommending doctor to get or renew your Medical Marijuana Card.
To get started, simply fill out the patient registration form below, press submit, and your on your way to a MedCard telemedicine doctors appointment online. See if you qualify today!
Patient Registration Form
United States Veterans For Regulated Cannabis
Local veterans have to find medical marijuana Doctors in Norwood or online outside of the Veterans Administration network to get certified. Medical marijuana has been proven to help treat mental health issues such as PTSD, TBI, Arthritis, and Chronic Pain that many of our Veterans live with on a daily basis. These folks are heroes and deserve the treatment they need. Does cannabis work?
One Combat Wounded Veteran stated when asked if medical marijuana helped his PTSD, “Weed is a miracle for PTSD, sometimes I think I smoke a lot, then it occurred to me that I haven’t wanted to hit anyone in 6 months!” We’re sold!