Join The Movement!
One of the country’s largest vertically integrated cannabis companies, providing safe, reliable, top-quality cannabis products to improve people’s lives. By investing in people, practices, and infrastructure, we are shaping a new, vital, wellness-focused industry. Our goal is to increase sustainable access to cannabis by offering effective, affordable and trusted products and services.
We are licensed in eight states to grow, process and/or dispense medical cannabis products for adult and pediatric patients, as well as for responsible adult use. We are expanding rapidly as we continue to earn new state licenses and gain recognition as a trusted resource in this evolving space.
Our dispensaries operate under the brand Verilife and are designed to help people feel better and get more enjoyment out of life by becoming comfortable with the safe, informed use of quality cannabis.
We invest in best practices at every turn to ensure people have access to the most effective options for feeling and living better. We are constantly researching and developing new forms and formulations of cannabinoid-based treatments to improve people’s well-being.
Responsible for managing all aspects of Company’s processing operations from trimming, drying, extraction and food production.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring compliance with the Operations and Management Plans Drying, Processing, Lab and Kitchen Procedures
- Environmental management of drying area.
- Measuring, monitoring and reporting of Cannabis harvest
- Performing inventory recording and checking
- Ordering supplies for processing areas through warehouse
- Ensuring compliance with all safety and PPE requirements for the laboratory area
- Maintaining the master manufacturing record for all cannabis concentrates and cannabis-infused products, as well as developing processing specifications or parameters to be used where controls are necessary to ensure quality of batch
- In conjunction with the CEO, ensuring quality assurance and quality control for laboratory space operations
- Maintenance and sanitation of processing equipment and Processing Areas including refining equipment and production kitchen area.
- Compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Supervision of Processing Technicians (trimmers) Processing Technicians (lab) and processing Technicians (lab) and Trimmers.
- At least 10 years of experience in commercial-scale cannabinoid extraction or compound-specific laboratory practices required including at least five (5) years of experience supervising laboratory technicians or staff employees in a commercial production environment. Bachelor of science required.
10 years of experience in commercial-scale cannabinoid extraction or compound-specific laboratory practices required including at least five (5) years of experience supervising laboratory technicians or staff employees in a commercial production environment.
Bachelor of science required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PharmaCann, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics. We value diversity, military service, and law enforcement experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are available.