Position: Dispensary Team Lead – Management Level
Summary of Position:
Lead Agents are the “management face” of the Company and usually present a first impression for patients, caregivers and regulatory officials. Under the direction of the Dispensary General Manager and Dispensary Assistant General Manager, Lead Agents will assist dispensary agents, patients and caregivers, and provides administrative and other services that support dispensary operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily inventory audit
- Address patient concerns
- Resolve employee disputes through best conflict resolution practices
- Ensure dispensary staff are correctly clocking in/out and manage employee lunch schedule.
- Provide coaching for Dispensary Agents and backup for the sales floor
- Break down registers throughout day and at close of business
- Assist with acceptance and careful review of daily deliveries
- Enter new products into store point of sale software
- Assist with weekly destruction of expired samples
- Troubleshoot technical issues for staff and patients
- Approve product returns for defective items
- Evaluate staff performance after initial 90 days
- Routinely check store supplies to ensure sufficient inventory levels
- Manage and organize both paper and digital files for the dispensary
- Manually update Weedmaps menu
- Provide call ahead and online ordering assistance to patients
- Qualified applicants must be over the age of 21
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
- College degrees preferred.
- Must be a United States Citizen, or authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to pass an extensive criminal background check.
- Must live within 30 minutes of the Dispensary.
- Experience in the health care and/or retail industry
- Previous cannabis industry experience isn’t required, but a huge plus
- Proper license and/or eligibility
- Experiences in retail sales preferred
- An empathetic personality and a genuine passion for helping others
- Passion for working in the cannabis space
- Knowledge of cannabis strains, products and medicinal benefits
- Must be friendly, outgoing, trustworthy, dependable, and hardworking
- Overseeing all Dispensary Agents during the security office check-in process and showroom check-out process.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to speak, hear and listen. The employee must be able to stand, walk, and use both hands and fingers to reach and grasp. The employee must frequently lift and/ or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/ or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
This job operates in a professional dispensary/pharmacy environment that’s under constant supervision. The Team Lead’s role routinely utilizes standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, inventory and point-of-sale systems.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location