WANTED: CAREER MINDED PROFESSIONALS WHO ARE LOOKING TO GROW THEIR CAREER AT A COMPANY WITH EXCEPTIONAL ADVACEMENT OPPORTUNITIES.
Bloom Medicinals is one of the country’s largest and fastest growing family owned cannabis companies. We provide safe, effective, top-quality cannabis products that improve patients’ lives. Currently licensed in five states to grow, manufacture and/or dispense medical marijuana products for adult and pediatric patients, we are expanding rapidly as we continue to earn new state licenses and gain recognition as a trusted resource in this evolving space.
Summary of Position
Dispensary Employees are the face of the Company and usually present a first impression for patients, caregivers and regulatory officials. Under the direction of a Lead Employee, Assistant Manager or Dispensary Manager, Employees assist patients and caregivers, and provide administrative and other services that support dispensary operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sales member
- Stock Accessory Shelves
- Register New Patients
- Answer Phone Calls and Emails
- Schedule Consultations
- Data Entry
- Record Keeping
- Check-In Patients/Verify Registration Status
- Front of House & Back of House Cleaning
- Handle Incoming Mail
- Barcode new products
- Ensure all AV equipment is displaying proper content
- Update all new patient forms in POS at the end of each night
- Qualified applicants must be over the age of 21.
- College degrees preferred.
- Must be a United States Citizen, or authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to pass an extensive criminal background check.
- Must live within 30 minutes of the Dispensary.
- Experience in the health care or retail industry, and a genuine passion for helping others. Work experience within the cannabis industry is a huge plus, but it’s not required.
- Proper license and/or eligibility.
- Experiences in retail sales preferred.
- Knowledge of marijuana strains, (indicas, sativas, hybrids), edibles, extracts, and current products on the market.
- Dispensary-related experience a plus.
- Must be friendly, outgoing, trustworthy, dependable, and hardworking.
- Must be able to provide compassionate patient service.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to speak, hear and listen. The employee must be able to stand, walk, and use both hands and fingers to reach and grasp. The employee must frequently lift and/ or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/ or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
This job operates in a professional dispensary/ pharmacy environment. The role routinely utilizes standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, inventory and point-of-sale systems.
Little to no travel is expected for this position.
Type of Employment
This role may be full time or part time, as decided by employee and manager.
This job description is a summary of typical functions of this position, and is not intended to be an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks and duties. The responsibilities, tasks and duties of this position may differ from those outlined in the job description and other duties, as assigned, might be part of the job to meet business or organization needs.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Bloom Medicinals is an equal opportunity employer. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience, and includes opportunities to enroll in health, vision and dental insurance.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible