About Greenleaf: : Greenleaf is one of the largest vertically integrated operators under Ohio’s Medical Marijuana Control Program. We are responsible for the complete product journey from seed to sale to provide affordable medical marijuana products and care to Ohioans. Greenleaf operates it’s Cultivation/Processing operations out of a state-of-the-art facility located in Middlefield. We currently operate five retail dispensaries in Cleveland, Columbus, Canton, Akron and Wickliffe. Our locations operate under the nationally acclaimed brand The Botanist. For additional company information, please visit our website at www.shopbotanistohio.com.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop collateral material, including brochures, flyers, business cards, for the company’s suite of brands.
- Design and develop e-mail blasts and newsletters to be distributed to Botanist dispensary patients.
- Manage the company’s social media presence on platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn. The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for developing exciting content that is compliant with Ohio’s strict advertising rules for dispensaries (OAC 3796: 6-3-24), processors and cultivators (OAC 3796: 5-7-01).
- Design and develop presentations for patient outreach events and the dispensary TV screens.
- Coordinate with the dispensary Designated Representatives (DR) to identify marketing needs and promptly deliver compliant materials for state review and approval.
- Coordinate with cultivators and processors featured on The Botanist’s dispensary shelves to develop event-based marketing materials.
- Take part in brainstorming sessions, offering analytical insights to develop and plan creative marketing campaigns that increase brand awareness
- Perform regular site visits, monitoring all on-going patient communication and marketing initiatives.
- Conduct market research, analysis, and testing using a variety of tools to gain insights and shape marketing strategy.
- Occasional travel across Ohio to Greenleaf’s dispensary locations and the Middlefield cultivation and processing facility.
- Additional tasks as needed.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Associate’s degree required, with extensive coursework in marketing, branding, graphic design or similar.
- At least 2 years of work experience in a similar role.
- Cannabis experience is a plus, but not required. Must have a strong grasp of cannabis culture.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Excellent computer proficiency (Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong social media skills: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Must be able to maintain a creative and positive approach to marketing while operating in a highly regulated market.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $50,000.00 per year
- Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Multiple locations