About Greenleaf: : Greenleaf is one of the largest vertically integrated operators under Ohio’s Medical Marijuana Control Program. We are responsible for the complete product journey from seed to sale to provide affordable medical marijuana products and care to Ohioans. Greenleaf operates it’s Cultivation/Processing operations out of a state-of-the-art facility located in Middlefield. We currently operate five retail dispensaries in Cleveland, Columbus, Canton, Akron and Wickliffe. Our locations operate under the nationally acclaimed brand The Botanist. For additional company information, please visit our website at www.shopbotanistohio.com.
Essential Functions, Duties, and Responsibilities*:
- Work closely with the Processing Manager and the Director of Cultivation & manufacturing departments to manage facilities & equipment safely in accordance with operational needs.
- Manage repairs to equipment, along with repairs including but not limited to: grow lights, fans, HVAC, plumbing, electrical, etc.
- Implement a work request system along with a record keeping process.
- Process and log all maintenance and repair work to include daily report on the status of repairs.
- Conduct safety inspections to ensure all equipment is operating optimally and create a cadence for ongoing inspections.
- * Scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.
- Previous maintenance experience required.
- 2 years of maintenance management experience.
- Knowledge of the medical marijuana industry strongly preferred or other highly regulated industry.
- Must have working knowledge of electrical processes with certificate of apprenticeship highly preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of plumbing, HVAC, mechanical and electrical systems found in a cultivation environment.
- Experienced with MS Word, Excel, computerized maintenance management and project management software.
- A high school diploma or equivalent required. A Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred.
- Extended time standing, walking, bending, and reaching.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds for a distance of 100 feet.
- This position requires occasional extended and repetitive use of arms, hands, and fingers to cut and manipulate small objects.
- Must pass background check (state mandated).
Salary: $55,000- 60,000/year (based on experience)
Mandatory Qualifications: A successful candidate will need to be 21 years of age and in compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. Must complete a State/Federal background check and fingerprinting.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Maintenance: 3 years (Preferred)
- Supervising: 2 years (Preferred)
- Multiple locations