ACT Laboratories is the industry leader in cannabis safety compliance testing. Our cannabis testing services are accredited to the ISO 17025 standard, ensuring methods are fully validated and independently reviewed. We provide peace of mind to patients by verifying that their medicine is properly dosed and free of harmful levels of contaminants.
ACT Laboratories is currently seeking full-time Laboratory Technicians for our Toledo, OH Laboratory.
Under technical supervision, Laboratory Technicians perform laboratory procedures requiring technical skills and independent judgment in chemistry and microbiology
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform laboratory tests to provide data for use in ensuring patients receive the proper and most pure medication
- Participate in general laboratory techniques such as preparing chemicals and preparing samples for examination
- Make microscopic examinations of samples
- Associate degree from a Laboratory Technician program, including courses in chemistry and microbiology; or associate degree of at least 60 semester hours from an accredited institution, including chemistry and microbiology, plus 12-month structured curriculum in laboratory techniques
- Knowledge of elementary principles of microbiology and chemistry
- Knowledge of basic clinical laboratory skills
- Ability to operate laboratory equipment
- Laboratory experience preferred
ACT Laboratories provides a comprehensive pay and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance as well as a 401(k) plan.