ACT Laboratories is the industry leader in cannabis safety compliance testing. Our cannabis testing services are accredited to the ISO 17025 standard, ensuring methods are fully validated and independently reviewed. We provide peace of mind to patients by verifying that their medicine is properly dosed and free of harmful levels of contaminants.
ACT Laboratories is currently a seeking a full-time Laboratory Technician for our Toledo, OH laboratory. This position is a temporary position with a high probability of changing to a permanent position.
The position will be scheduled Monday-Friday, working evenings.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform general laboratory duties including preparing samples for analysis/testing
- Data entry
- General housekeeping duties including mopping and sweeping
- Other duties as may be assigned
- High School Diploma required; Associate or Bachelor degree in Chemistry, Biology or related science preferred
- Laboratory experience preferred
- Knowledge of elementary principles of microbiology and chemistry
- Knowledge of basic clinical laboratory skills
- Ability to operate laboratory equipment
ACT Laboratories provides a comprehensive pay and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance as well as a 401(k) plan.
Job ID# 20-022