ACT Laboratories is the industry leader in cannabis safety compliance testing. Our cannabis testing services are accredited to the ISO 17025 standard, ensuring methods are fully validated and independently reviewed. We provide peace of mind to patients by verifying that their medicine is properly dosed and free of harmful levels of contaminants.
ACT Laboratories is currently a seeking a full-time Laboratory Analyst/Chemist for our Toledo, OH laboratory.
The position will be scheduled primarily Monday – Friday, 9am-6pm with occassional weekend work required.
Under technical supervision, Laboratory Analysts/Chemists perform laboratory procedures requiring technical skills and independent judgment in chemistry and microbiology.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform laboratory tests to provide data for use in ensuring patients receive the proper and most pure medication
- Participate in general laboratory techniques such as preparing chemicals and preparing samples for testing
- Make interpretation of data from microbiological plates
- Make microscopic examinations of samples
- Perform review of data entered into Laboratory Information Management System
- Other duties as may be assigned
- Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry or Biology preferred
- Laboratory experience preferred
- Knowledge of elementary principles of microbiology and chemistry
- Knowledge of basic clinical laboratory skills
- Ability to operate laboratory equipment
ACT Laboratories provides a comprehensive pay and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance as well as a 401(k) plan.