About Greenleaf: : Greenleaf is one of the largest vertically integrated operators under Ohio’s Medical Marijuana Control Program. We are responsible for the complete product journey from seed to sale to provide affordable medical marijuana products and care to Ohioans. Greenleaf operates it’s Cultivation/Processing operations out of a state-of-the-art facility located in Middlefield. We currently operate five retail dispensaries in Cleveland, Columbus, Canton, Akron and Wickliffe. Our locations operate under the nationally acclaimed brand The Botanist. For additional company information, please visit our website at www.shopbotanistohio.com.
Essential Functions, Duties, and Responsibilities*:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date inventory of all plant material, cannabinoids, medicinal marijuana products by conducting daily, weekly and monthly inventory counts in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Ohio Medical Marijuana Program.
- Track seed to sale of all products as they leave the facility.
- Assist the Inventory Manager with developing systems, procedures, and methods to ensure that all data reported to METRC is timely, accurate, and compliant.
- Discover and immediately report any discrepancies to the Inventory Manager.
- Additional tasks as assigned.
*Scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 1 year of experience in inventory control or related field
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office skills specifically with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of computer and office equipment and programs
- Excellent time-management skills; ability to effectively plan and prioritize
Extensive math skills required for inventory, projections, measurements
Mandatory Qualifications: The successful candidate will need to be 21 years of age and in compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. Must complete a State/Federal background check and fingerprinting.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Inventory : 1 year (Required)
- Middlefield, OH (Required)