About Greenleaf: Greenleaf is one of the largest vertically integrated operators under Ohio’s Medical Marijuana Control Program. We are responsible for the complete product journey from seed to sale to provide affordable medical marijuana products and care to Ohioans. Greenleaf operates it’s Cultivation/Processing operations out of a state-of-the-art facility located in Middlefield. We currently operate five retail dispensaries in Cleveland, Columbus, Canton, Akron and Wickliffe. Our locations operate under the nationally acclaimed brand The Botanist. For additional company information, please visit our website at www.shopbotanistohio.com.
Schedule: Monday – Friday: Schedule: 11:00am – 7:30pm
Essential Functions, Duties, and Responsibilities*:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with pheno hunt; including moving new moms from Veg and/or Propagation, destruction of old moms and tracking of phenos that herm and/or are found to be males in the Greenhouses.
- Ensuring all Clone – > Veg transplants are accurate and reflected in METRC on the day of the transplant.
- Ensuring all Veg – > Greenhouse transplants are accurate and reflected in METRC on the day of the transplant.
- Ensure all Growth Phase Changes are accurate and performed on the day the plants are physically within a new Growth Phase.
- Ensure that all plant destruction is carried out in a compliant manner and that all plants are accounted for prior to destruction.
- Responsible for using METRC to confirm that all plants within a pheno are destroyed if found to be males/herms/diseased.
- Responsible for working closely with Director of Cultivation and Post Harvest Manager to execute all Harvests and ensure that all phenos are treated in the appropriate manner (dried/defanned or bucked for fresh frozen).
- Responsible for coordinating with the Inventory Manager and Compliance Manager if there is a discrepancy found at Harvest.
- Will work with Verifier to ensure that all buds and trim are accounted for and tagged in a timely manner.
- Will coordinate with Compliance to ensure the product is ready for testing and transfer to Therapeutics.
- Coordinate with CULTIVATION department managers to ensure product is stored and destroyed in a compliant manner
- Responsible for preparing all plant tags for Clone – > Veg Transplant the day prior to scheduled transplant.
- Responsible for tracking tag inventory and coordinating with Compliance Manager when new tags need to be ordered.
- Additional tasks as assigned.
*Scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 1 year of experience in inventory control or related field
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office skills specifically with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of computer and office equipment and programs
- Excellent time-management skills; ability to effectively plan and prioritize
Extensive math skills required for inventory, projections, measurements.
– The successful candidate will need to be 21 years of age
– In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States
– Required to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
– Must complete a State/Federal background check and fingerprinting.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Middlefield, OH 44062: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Inventory: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location