About Greenleaf: Greenleaf is one of the largest vertically integrated operators under Ohio’s Medical Marijuana Control Program. We are responsible for the complete product journey from seed to sale to provide affordable medical marijuana products and care to Ohioans. Greenleaf operates it’s Cultivation/Processing operations out of a state-of-the-art facility located in Middlefield. We currently operate five retail dispensaries in Cleveland, Columbus, Canton, Akron and Wickliffe. Our locations operate under the nationally acclaimed brand The Botanist. For additional company information, please visit our website at www.shopbotanistohio.com.
Shift: Monday – Friday: Schedule: 9:00am – 5:30pm
Essential Functions, Duties, and Responsibilities*:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure accuracy of received merchandise by checking against packing slips, confirming receipt dates and working in tandem with procurement to outline partial shipments, discrepancies, etc.
- Proper delivery of requisitioned merchandise to respective departments and individuals. “Positive Handoff” for delivered items, ensuring all involved parties are made aware they have landed
- Unload all trucks and delivery vehicles.
- Ensuring packages are in good, receivable condition and packing slips and BOL’s are accounted for and submitted to the appropriate parties for verification, receipt into inventory systems, or for general record keeping.
- Ensure proper and efficient storage of bulk packaging/cultivation/kitchen/maintenance components in such a way that is conducive to production and auditing.
- Work with the Inventory team to address spatial issues/needs and make the necessary changes to dept layout and storage. Communicate any and all changes to respective department management/leads.
- Organization and cleanliness of the receiving dock.
- Ensuring packaging material, boxes, equipment and tools are stocked, organized and available for use.
- All trash and recyclables are to be bagged/broken down and discarded regularly
- Safe use of forklift, pallet jack, dollies and other equipment in unloading delivery vehicles.
- Additional tasks as assigned.
*Scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 1 year of experience in inventory control or related field
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office skills specifically with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of computer and office equipment and programs
- Excellent time-management skills; ability to effectively plan and prioritize
Extensive math skills required for inventory, projections, measurements.
– The successful candidate will need to be 21 years of age
– In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States
– Required to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
– Must complete a State/Federal background check and fingerprinting.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Middlefield, OH 44062: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Inventory control: 1 year (Preferred)
- inventory: 1 year (Preferred)
- Shipping & receiving: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location