The Inventory Manager is responsible for maintaining all inventory and inventory systems to ensure compliance and accuracy. The Inventory Manager receives orders and works the General Manager and key dispensary staff to maintain regulatory compliance in inventory procedures and operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Be able to perform all duties of a Shift Lead.
- Maintain complete knowledge of inventory compliance requirements set forth by State regulators.
- Ensure organization adherence with SOPs.
- Supervise, teach/train and provide timely constructive feedback to team members.
- Conduct regular audits of all Dispensary inventory.
- Investigate audit discrepancies and report findings to General Manager/DR.
- Enforce and maintain a First In-First Out system for moving inventory from vault to fulfillment.
- Monitor and maintain current inventory levels; build product masters; track orders and paperwork.
- Order stock as needed with oversight of General Manager.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with all vendors and suppliers.
- Receive, unpack and label products; re-stock items as necessary; label shelves.
- Ensure that POS system and seed-to-sale system inventory data is kept accurate at all times.
- Ensure online menu system is accurate at all times.
- Record purchases, maintain database, perform physical count of inventory, and reconcile actual stock count with computer-generated reports.
- Ensure order fulfillment stock is properly organized and maintained to maintain accuracy in patient sales.
- Inform Staff on new products.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- At least 21 years of age.
- Possess a high-school diploma or equivalent.
- Pass an FBI/BCI Background check.
- 1-2 years retail inventory experience required.
- Previous cannabis industry experience or health-care experience is preferred but not required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- What interests you about this job?
- One location
Work Location: One location