Innovation and a force for good…join a cutting-edge company that combines the best of nature, science, and technology to provide highest quality natural alternatives to synthetic drugs…Firelands Scientific. Our rigorous cultivation and processing standards ensure consistent, reliable medical cannabis products. www.firelandsscientific.com
We are looking for a dynamic IT Director to oversee all technology operations with focus on network security, regulatory and compliance requirements, business strategies and managing a team supporting the business. Based in either our Huron, OH headquarters, or our Westlake office, the IT Director reports to the CFO.
- Overseeing all technology operations (network security, networked operational equipment, and security surveillance equipment).
- Analyzing internal business systems to ensure compliance with state and federal industry regulations and ethical standards.
- Managing security and access of networks, servers, computers and applications.
- Managing team including Business Intelligence and IT support staff.
- Managing storage, accessibility and recovery of data.
- Determining requirements for technology needs including shared-services.
- Co-ordinating with 3rd party managed service providers and technology vendors.
- Managing team to ensure timely troubleshooting of IT systems.
- Evaluating new software and hardware.
- Educating and training personal on proper use of IT systems, internet, and virus and malware mitigation.
- Issuing and retrieving company devices, ensuring proper protection of IP.
- Collaborating with Business Intelligence department on tools and technology to gather and automate data collection.
- 10+ years of IT, Computer Information with Network and Security emphasis.
- Management of a team.
- Bachelors in Computer Information Systems or related.
- Experience in a regulated industry like medical device, food manufacturing preferred.
- Certifications preferred: CCIE, CCNP, CCNA
FiSci is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.