Hip Lives™, is a Canadian corporation that embraces holistic health solutions for living a life with health in progress. We provide inclusive solutions that reach humanity on a global scale and humanized with a personal touch for users. Hip Lives™ community hosts; education, resources, virtual therapy, media channels, speaker series, live events, interactive workshops, informative engaging content and opportunities for co-selling and collaborations.
Our newest entity and US brick and mortar Hip United launched in the midst of the pandemic with its extended digital network which includes a consumer loyalty driven e-commerce, hiplivesshop.com with it’s trending brand apparel and our trusted organic CBD products.
Independent Sales Contractor
We are on a Nationwide recruit for self-motivated independent contractors to join a culture fueled, humanity and holistically driven company.
JOIN A GROWING TEAM
With this new expansion we need a winning team and you can count on opportunities for those who are driven, eager and exceed targets for further growth in terms of compensation, bonuses, leadership opportunities and potential employment offers. To ensure success as an independent contractor, you should possess excellent communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills. Ultimately, an outstanding Independent Contractor will produce high-quality work with minimal supervision.
Independent Contractor Responsibilities:
- Liaising with the client to elucidate job requirements, as needed.
- Gathering the materials needed to assist with the role and the clients’ targets.
- Remitting leads and potential targets to the clients CRM and maintaining the relationships between point of contact and point of sale.
- Tailoring your approach to work to suit the job specifications, as required.
- Communicating sales or customer service-related issues with the client as soon as they arise.
- Ensuring that assignments are completed according to stipulated requirements and providing valuable feedback on the weekly sales calls with the client and team.
- Create and develop new markets and channels for wholesale penetration and growth.
- Finalizing tasks if assigned by predetermined deadlines.
- Submitting invoices and tracking all billable approved expenses and successful sales in a timely manner according to Hip United policies
Independent Contractor Requirements:
- Understanding or have had previous work in the cannabis or holistic health sector
- Proven experience in a similar position.
- Motivated by incentives and capable of working independently to reach targets
- Use the corporate CRM to present, communicate and continue ongoing sales relationship with qualified leads
- Access to all human and material resources needed to conduct duties.
- Excellent organizational, multitasking, and communication skills.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Driven, self-motivated disposition.
- Ability to work with minimal guidance.
Compensation: higher than average commission based role with bonuses assigned for exceeding targets.
How to Apply: send a 30-60 second long video telling us why you would make a great fit for the role and well, sell us!
Send your video in MP4 format with the subject heading “HIP IS UNITED” followed by your name and State.
If you do not have access to this submission format, CV’s with cover letter will be accepted
Health in Progress starts with Hip Lives and we hope you start here too!
Reference ID: 01-HL
Contract length: 12 months
Part-time hours: 10 per week
Expected Start Date: 2021-09-22
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Commission
Salary: Up to $300,000.00 per year
we require our contractors to take the necessary precautions while working in field and all staff are available virtually/remotely.
- Are you pro cannabis?
- independent sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)