As a team member in the harvest staff, you will join us on a journey to producing and maintaining the highest quality of cannabis possible. We focus on a friendly environment, efficiency in completing tasks, and running experiments to pave the way for the medical industry. The job entails, but is not limited to harvesting lowers, defoliation, harvest, dry takedown, flipping and burping bins, pre-harvest and post-harvest cleaning, garbage, and maintaining an organized environment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Records what plants are hanging each harvest as well as data collection on the plants.
- Daily moisture and water activity readings for every strain each day there is a harvest hanging in the dry room. This includes scouting the dry room and record keeping of the environmental conditions.
- Weighs each bin in cure once a week to account for moisture loss throughout this process.
- Mops and sweeps at EOD in cure and when plants are not hanging in dry.
- Responsible for dry room takedown to clean every aspect of dry accompanied by the Harvest Supervisor. This includes pre-harvest setup.
- Documents garbage waste as well as shredding green waste at the end of every day.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 – $14.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- What interests you about this job?
- One location