Title: Harvest Crew Member
- General Description
ABMS LLC is looking for a Harvest Crew Member who can become an integral part of our organization and grow with our company. The ideal candidate is proactive, innovative and passionate, able to beat deadlines, and takes pride in his/her work.
In this role you will work to efficiently harvest, trim and package while creating minimal waste, resulting in a high-quality product that is compliant and ready for sale or processing. This person will be responsible for upholding and remaining within the guidance of the company’s standard operating procedures and operational guidelines.
- Ability to stay focused on the task or tasks at hand
- Ability to maintain consistency in appearance of product and quantity
- Ability to work in florescent lighting for long period of times
- Sitting and standing for long periods of time
- Ability to maintain commercial trimming pace and keep up with assigned tasks in the assigned time
- Ability to reliably show up ready to work for all scheduled shifts
- Team player – works well with others
- Great communicator
- Motivated and hard working
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
- Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Bucking/De-Nugging Cannabis from plant material
- Green striping / thinning/ pruning before harvest
- Harvesting plants
- Preparing and hanging freshly cut branches for initial drying
- Sorting Cannabis flowers by strain and grade
- Examining flower to ensure quality standards are met
- Hand trim flower from plants in a quick and efficient manner, while ensuring a quality product
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Sit for long periods of time while focusing on detail-oriented trimming, as well as post trim upkeep
- Track the amount of unusable waste for each plant/batch, in addition to usable by-products
- Disinfecting facilities and equipment
- Demonstrate proficiency with weights, measurements, and math
- Accurately weigh and package product to prepare for final sale
- Assure daily compliance with Company policies, state/local regulations, security protocols, access protocols, dress code, and work schedules
- Working Situations
- On harvest days (2 days) will require extended hours to meet the needs of the business.
- Hours include weekend, holiday, and evening work.
- Overtime will be compensated.
If currently badged with another facility please state in your cover letter.
Must be 21 years and older.
Must pass a background check through FBI/BCI and approved by State of Ohio.
ABMS LLC is a tobacco free campus.
*Upon hiring, will have to wait approval by the state which could take anywhere from 15-90 days to get badged depending on background check*
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $10.00 per hour
- 10 Hour Shift
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Monday (Required)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Friday (Required)
- Saturday (Required)
- Sunday (Required)
- One location