GENERAL MANAGER – MEDICAL MARIJUANA DISPENSARY
Bloom Medicinals is one of the country’s largest family-owned cannabis companies. We provide safe, effective, top-quality cannabis products that improve patients’ lives. Currently licensed in five states to grow, manufacture and/or dispense medical marijuana products for adult and pediatric patients, we are expanding rapidly as we continue to earn new state licenses and gain recognition as a trusted resource in this evolving space.
We are currently seeking an experienced retail manager to serve as our Medical Marijuana Dispensary General Manager. 6-8 WEEKS OF TRAINING WILL BE CONDUCTED AT OUR MAUMEE, OH DISPENSARY.
The manager will be responsible for providing an outstanding patient experience while maximizing revenue goals, assisting in leading the management and development of the staff and ensuring compliance with all inventory, security and system protocols. This sales-oriented individual should be passionate about the benefits of medical cannabis and making a difference in our patients lives.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 10 years retail management experience in the following areas:
- Overseeing daily business operations.
- Developing and implementing growth strategies.
- Training low-level managers and staff.
- Creating and managing budgets.
- Improving revenue.
- Hiring employees.
- Evaluating performance and productivity.
- Analyzing accounting and financial data, and payroll management.
- Researching and identifying growth opportunities.
General Manager Requirements:
- Degree in business management or a masters in business administration
- Good knowledge of different business functions
- Strong operational processes
- Productivity management
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized
- Strong work ethic
- Good interpersonal skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Proactive nature
Additional duties will include:
- Drive retail sales and patient retention
- Maintain all store operational standards
- Oversee inventory standards are maintained on site
- Ensure cash receipts are reconciled
- Operate POS and corresponding systems
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures and federal and state laws
- Maintains a safe, clean environment for patients and employees
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Open/Close store
- Assist in all operational functions
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Bloom Medicinals is an equal opportunity employer. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience, and includes opportunities to enroll in health, vision and dental insurance.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- retail management: 10 years (Required)
- One location