Are you ready to make an impact on people’s well-being? We believe everyone has a right to well-being and we hold ourselves to a higher standard to grow and serve even more people with safe, quality cannabis.
Come join our family and make a commitment to positively change peoples lives every day!
The position requires you maintain and operate the fertigation systems and monitor and troubleshoot fertigation processes to ensure optimum plant growth. This position may perform other Cultivation Department functions such as cloning, transplanting, pruning, harvesting, pest control, and plant waste disposal.
- Maintain and operate facility fertigation systems
- Ensure proper mixing and nutrient concentration levels of all Fertigation Room tanks and reservoirs
- Inspect Mother, Veg, and Flower Rooms to ensure plants are being fed properly
- Coordinate with the Head Grower to set fertigation schedules to maintain optimum plant growth
- Complete weekly ECA ppm tests on all Fertigation Room tanks and Mother, Veg, and Flower Room tables
- Prepare a solution to facilitate the cleaning of the irrigation lines
- Ensure proper calibration and cleaning of all PH and EC meters
- Conduct audits to determine leaks in PVC unions and couplings
- Performs other duties as assigned
Starting pay for this role is $16.00 per hour. You will receive additional compensation increases as shown below:
- $16.50 per hour – after successfully completing 90-days of employment
- $18.00 per hour – after successfully completing 1 year of employment
- A fun and productive work environment – we treat each other as family and get to impact people’s well being daily!
- A growth mindset – one that’s grounded in well-being
- Collaboration – and believe good ideas can come from anywhere
- Promotional and Pay Progression Opportunities – not only will you receive pay increases at your 90 day and 1 year mark, we believe in our internal talent and helping them grow into future leadership roles.
- A People Come First Mindset – our people power our company decisions and share a commitment to giving back to the communities we serve.Do you?
- Hardworking Attitude – ability to put your head down and get the job done; produce product per recipes and SOP’s, maintaining high quality standards
- Transparency – having honest and open communication in order to keep our organization healthy
- Precision to Detail – you’ll be monitoring and troubleshooting fertigation processes to ensure optimum plant growth
- Goal-oriented mindset – you’ll deliver on production goals, while focused on safety and quality
- Motivation – self-directed, innovative and able to work independently or among teams with keen judgement, common sense and resourcefulness
- Associate degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience.
- 1-2 years of cannabis experience with large-scale operations growth
- Must have a solid understanding of the Cannabis laws, rules and regulations and passion to further their understanding and knowledge of the industry and the laws.
- Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 75 lbs. (150 lbs. with assistance) with extreme care and caution when working with plants and product
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must be approved by state badging agency to work in cannabis industry
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- One location