Fluresh is a premium vertically integrated medical cannabis company obsessed with quality and wellness.
We believe that each individual connection between a patient and cannabis is unique, dynamic and matchless. Our goal is to provide Michigan medical marijuana patients with a growing portfolio of high-quality, premium branded cannabis products that are safe, reliable and trustworthy by combining our customer-first focus with deep industry knowledge and state-of-the-art facilities.
Fluresh is seeking a detail-oriented and focused Extraction Technician to work at the company’s Adrian, Michigan location. The incumbent will help drive the execution Fluresh objectives through work performed in the extraction department. The position requires an employee that is highly motivated, a team player, and someone that has a great attitude working in a fast-paced environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working under the guidance of the Extraction Supervisor, implement extraction methods to support production objectives.
- Communicate effectively with others to ensure superior product outcomes, drive continuous improvement, and achieve operational excellence.
- Work in an independent manner to deliver results, with moderate direct supervision.
- Implement proper Hydrocarbon solvent handling and safety procedures to remain in regulatory compliance.
- Work within Standard Operating Procedures to ensure consistent extraction outcomes and product integrity.
- Implement safety and maintenance schedule on extraction machines to ensure good working order and longevity.
- Manage and handle extraction equipment – including pressurized systems – to ensure quality control and safety.
- Observe and follow PPE and safety standards set by management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2-4 years of experience working in a highly regulated environment, including; food, beverage, drug, or chemical processing environments.
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently.
- Work effectively in a fast-paced environment, while ensuring high level of accuracy.
- Ability to lift and move 50 pounds.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and foster strong working relationships throughout all levels of the organization.
- High School graduate, with ability to read English and understand basic mathematical concepts.
- A combination of the above will also be considered.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Cannabis extraction experience.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Associates Degree in related field.
- Mechanical aptitude including an understanding of fluid dynamics of pressurized systems.
It’s our privilege at Fluresh to do what we love, and we take our mission to deliver the highest-quality cannabis products seriously. We believe in being incredible partners to everyone around us. This requires:
- Follow-through and responsiveness
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
- Team player
- Good listener and learner
- Can-do, positive attitude
- A strong sense of personal responsibility
Fluresh is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- Food, Beverage, Drug, Chemical: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Toledo, OH (Required)
- English (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off