The Ohio Medical marijuana Program has made some nice adjustments recently to address the Covid-19 Corona Virus.
Essential changes include:
- Telemedicine is now available to get or renew your Ohio Medcard.
- You can now place orders at dispensaries over the phone.
- Ohio dispensaries now have curbside pickup and payment.
- Transactions can happen from a patients car.
- Ohio’s 90-day limit have been split into two 45-day periods.
- You can purchase the entire 45-day supply at any point during the period.
- People do not lose part of their available ordering capacity like before.