The State of Ohio has approved 22 medical conditions eligible for treatment with medical marijuana, and patients looking to qualify need to be evaluated by a physician. We believe that medical marijuana has significant potential to improve the quality of life for thousands of patients across Ohio, and we are looking for compassionate physicians to join our team.
We are searching for physicians who want to work part-time hours recommending patients for medicinal marijuana.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conduct a physical evaluation of patients and discuss medical history.
- Verify that patients suffer from a qualifying condition.
- Provide a recommended treatment plan for qualifying patients.
- Inform patients of the risks associated with medical cannabis use.
- MD or DO licensed to practice in the State of Ohio.
- Certificate to Recommend Medical Marijuana
- Low-stress work environment that allows for significant patient interaction.
- No office overhead, managing employees, or compliance. Our experienced staff has everything covered.
- Set your own schedule, and work out of your own house.
This Opportunity Is Ideal For
- A doctor that is retiring soon, or has recently retired, that is looking for a low-stress job.
- A newly licensed doctor looking to gain experience interacting with patients and helping individuals that qualify for medical marijuana.
- A doctor looking for extra income that wants to work an additional shift or two at an outside practice.
- A doctor that believes medical marijuana offers a safe alternative to opioid-based medications for pain management.
- A doctor that is an advocate for patient access to medical marijuana.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $100.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- BC/BE (Preferred)
- One location
- Temporarily due to COVID-19