Pure Ohio Wellness (POW) is a research driven State licensed Ohio based Cannabis company, vertically integrated featuring a Level 1 cultivation facility, Processing/Extraction plant, and multiple dispensaries.
It is our mission to improve the lives of Ohio patients by providing access to products derived from the highest quality medical grade cannabis on the market at an affordable price, professionally presented by our friendly and knowledgeable team of trained medical service technicians. We are an Ohio based company committed to unlocking the full potential of cannabis to improve the quality of life for everyone.
The position: Dispensary Customer Service Representative
- Greet and establish rapport with customers— get to know them and seek to understand their interest in cannabis medicine
- Engage with and educate patients about medicinal properties of cannabis, answer their questions and help them make a choice that is most appropriate for their condition.
- Educate patients on methods of use.
- Accurately operate company’s POS system. Comply with company’s cash handling procedures.
- Strictly comply with all state regulations pertaining to medical cannabis.
- Maintain store cleanliness.
- Perform clerical tasks including accurate filing, compiling, and maintaining inventory and records
- Gather and process required patient documents and information, and perform detailed verification while maintaining client confidentiality.
- Continue to enhance your knowledge of medical cannabis, and continually hone your ability to explain and recommend treatment procedures and product uses.
- 21 years of age.
- Strong work ethics.
- Quick learner. Ability to troubleshoot and work independently.
- Self motivated, self starter and passionate about cannabis.
- Positive and friendly attitude. Ability to handle pressure especially during busy times.
- Computer skills are a must.
- Ability to accurately count currency and maintain inventory records.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Proven record of exemplary customer service skills.
- Basic Cannabis knowledge: Medicinal properties, strains, method of consumption, regulations.
- Ability to work while standing for extended period of time.
- Must have reliable transportation. Must be punctual.
- Ability to work flexible hours, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to follow directions and willingness to take on additional duties as needed.
*NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. As a new company, you will have the unique opportunity to grow with us and learn in an ever changing, fast paced environment. If you are interested in an exciting opportunity in a new and growing industry, please send resume’ and references. You will be required to pass our company background check through Intellicorp prior to the scheduling of an interview at a cost of $32.12.
- If you are hired for this job, it will be necessary to pass a BCI/FBI background check and licensing with the Board of Pharmacy at the applicant’s expense.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.00 per hour
- call center: 1 year (Preferred)
- retail: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Troubleshooting: 1 year (Preferred)
- cash handling: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
Communication method(s) used:
- In person
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- 10 hour shift
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible