Must be able to work Weekends, have OPEN Availability, and occasionally cover at our Cleveland location if needed.
About Greenleaf: : Greenleaf is one of the largest vertically integrated operators under Ohio’s Medical Marijuana Control Program. We are responsible for the complete product journey from seed to sale to provide affordable medical marijuana products and care to Ohioans. Greenleaf operates it’s Cultivation/Processing operations out of a state-of-the-art facility located in Middlefield. We currently operate five retail dispensaries in Cleveland, Columbus, Canton, Akron and Wickliffe. Our locations operate under the nationally acclaimed brand The Botanist. For additional company information, please visit our website at www.shopbotanistohio.com.
Essential Functions, Duties, and Responsibilities*: The Dispensary Agent is responsible for interacting with, educating, and advising patients face-to-face and by phone, record-keeping, assisting with inventory and cash management as well as interacting with local service providers. The Dispensary Agent will be cross-trained in all order fulfillment activities which includes preparing orders, entering product information, calling patients with product requests and admitting patients when the Security Guard is otherwise occupied.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greets members in person or on the phone; schedules appointments; oversees member intake and renewal procedures
- Maintains member records in compliance with State law and Company policy
- Answers questions about the law and the Company from members and others
- Assists members in selecting medicine; advises and educates them about safe dosage and other aspects of this medicine
- Assists General Manager with inventory and cash management, daily and weekly
- Maintains a clean, safe, welcoming environment inside and outside the facility
- Other duties may be assigned by the General Manager according to Company needs
*Scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years post-secondary education in a related field preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in a fast-paced client-service intensive industry – hospitality and retail backgrounds preferred
- Computer & equipment operations necessary for running an office/retail center (POS systems; Word; Excel; office equipment such as copiers/telephone systems)
- Familiarity with history and varieties of medical marijuana preferred but not required
- Outstanding phone and in-person customer service skills
- Thriving to perform job duties in a fast-paced environment with the ability to stay even keeled in periods of stress
- Demonstrated proactivity, flexibility, adaptability and multi-tasking
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and ethical conduct
- Skill in accurate cash management and inventory control
- Strong written and oral interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to effectively plan and prioritize
- Ability to focus; attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Absolute reliability and honesty
Salary Range*: $15.00/Hr.
Mandatory Qualifications: The successful candidate will need to be 21 years of age and in compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. Must complete a State/Federal background check and fingerprinting.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location