Job Title: Director of Operations
Work Location: Middlefield, OH
Division/Department: Greenleaf Therapeutics
Reports to: President
Manages Others: Yes
About Greenleaf: OurGreenleaf Corporate office is in downtown Cleveland, Ohio as one of the largest vertically integrated operators under Ohio’s Medical Marijuana Control Program. We are responsible for the complete product journey from seed to sale to provide affordable high-end medical marijuana products and care to Ohioans. Greenleaf will operate our Cultivation/Processing operations out of a state-of-the-art facility located in Middlefield, OH. To complete the product journey, we currently operate five retail dispensaries. Shop locations include Cleveland, Columbus, Canton, Akron and Wickliffe. Our locations operate under the nationally acclaimed brand “The Botanist”. Please visit our dispensary website at www.shopbotanistohio.com.
Essential Functions, Duties, and Responsibilities:
The Director of Operations will be responsible to oversee the daily operations of the company, while working closely with the leadership team to develop and implement plans and procedures to ensure maximum efficiency and productivity to achieve the necessary goals of the company.
- Researching and implementing new directives for business growth and prosperity.
- Ensure company wide compliance with the DOC (e.g. cost control, waste reduction, OSHA, etc.).
- Collaborate with the necessary parties to conduct budget reviews to achieve the company’s budget goals to maximize profits.
- Establish and manage the overall values and mission statement of the business and ensure practices are in play to direct the mission.
- Maximize production output, accurate inventory management, high product quality and on-time deliveries in a cost-efficient manner.
- Supervise employees by providing feedback, positive reinforcement and/or suggestions to improve productivity.
- Prepare quarterly production forecasts based on projected sales volumes and/or executive guidance to minimally achieve our quarterly and annual revenue forecasts.
- Develop, implement and monitor a comprehensive preventative maintenance program for the facility.
- Generate overall production and performance reports as requested.
- Other duties as necessary based by business demands.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Previous Cannabis experience required.
- 4+ years’ experience in an equivalent position.
- An influential and effective leader willing to work side by side employees to achieve company goals.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
- In depth knowledge of diverse business functions (Supply Chain, Finance, Employee Management, etc.)
- Works well with a diverse range of people.
Salary Range*: $90,000.00 – 110,000.00
Mandatory Qualifications: The successful candidate will need to be 21 years of age and in compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. Must complete a State/Federal background check and fingerprinting.
Job Type: Full-time
- Operations Management: 4 years (Required)