This is an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Customer Support Representative. You will become part of an innovative, fast-growing company with a committed and driven team based around the world.
Our Customer Support Representative will be responsible for ensuring prospective and existing patients have an optimized experience on our platform whose role is to answer questions and provide assistance and guidance for the various state processes for applying for a Medical Marijuana Card. Previous experience in the cannabis space is preferred.
Applicants must have:
- excellent communication skills
- excellent grammar and spelling skills
- a friendly and approachable phone manner
- initiative and be a self-starter
- customer-facing experience
- leadership experience
- excellent organizational skills
- capacity to prioritize and troubleshoot
- ability to delegate and provide support to a dispersed team
- excellent attention to detail
Ideal applicants will have:
- experience in the cannabis industry
- knowledge of the cannabis application process
- experience in medical customer service
- experience with Hubspot
You will be part of a team but working autonomously at home – it is 100% COVID-19 secure and will continue to be an at-home position, even post-pandemic.
Job Types: Full time, contract
Contract length: 3 months
Hours: We are seeking two Customer Support Representatives:
1 person for Saturday and Sunday 9am – 6pm PST
1 person for Saturday and Sunday 10am – 7pm EST
COVID-19 considerations: This job allows you to work from home
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $15.00 per hour
- Are you currently located in the United States?
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
- Are you available to work 8 hour shifts on both Saturday and Sunday every weekend?
- Associate (Required)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Required)
- cannabis industry: 1 year (Required)