Are you interested in the new and fast-growing medical marijuana industry in Ohio? Do you want to earn extra money working evenings and weekends? If so, joining the team at Ohio Medical Alliance would be a great fit for you. Ohio Medical Alliance (www.ohiomarijuanacard.com) helps eligible patients across the State of Ohio access medical marijuana at an affordable cost at our clinic locations.
Patient Support Associates serve as the primary point of contact for all current and prospective clinic patients. In this role, your voice will be the first impression patients have of our company, so we are looking for candidates that are friendly, knowledgeable, and compassionate.
- Answer incoming calls from patients interested in learning how to access medical marijuana in Ohio.
- Scheduling and rescheduling of patients for medical marijuana evaluations at locations across the State.
- Confirmation of upcoming appointments
- 2+ years of experience working with patient scheduling / customer service / call centers
- Compassionate and empathetic, with a genuine interest in helping others
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest in the medical marijuana industry is a plus!
Please submit a resume along with a brief cover letter explaining why you’re a perfect match for our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.50 – $14.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- call center: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- healthcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible