Custom Support Specialist
About Grove Bags: Grove Bags launched with the goal of creating sustainable, solution-driven cannabis packaging that is designed entirely around optimizing the plant’s unique properties. In order to create the most effective packaging available in the industry to preserve cannabis throughout the entire cultivation to consumption lifecycle, Grove Bags engineered an FDA compliant cannabis film that is truly first of its kind: TerpLoc®. In 2020, TerpLoc®, Grove Bags proprietary film, became the first cannabis technology to receive a Packaging Innovation Award from Dow.
Our passion is delivering better medicine to consumers through packaging technology that maintains cannabis at its peak state. We are continually striving to improve ourselves, our communities, and our industry.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The Custom Support Specialist (CSS) will principally be responsible for assisting the Operations team with all aspects of the custom order process. This will include communicating with custom clients, processing custom purchase orders, providing updates on orders, and ensuring our custom clients have a seamless experience. This is a salaried position that will report to the Custom Products Manager.
- Process quotes and RFQs with vendors
- Process all custom work orders
- Collect artwork and Dielines from Sales team
- Coordinates with custom vendors on POs, artwork, ship dates, shipments and paperwork
- Manage and report customer custom inventory (Hold for Release/Blanket
- Handle FedEx order/ delivery issues
- Provide customer service and customer updates on orders, inventory and lead times
- Communicate with Distribution Support Specialist on Stock Order Requests
- Create and send out customer invoices
- Process all incoming custom POs
- Set up LTL and FedEx shipment for custom orders
- Answer Company’s main phone line
- Maintain constant and effective communication with custom product vendors
- Communicate with Distribution Support Specialist on In-house Distribution/Custom Customers
- Acts as the back-up for the Distribution Support Specialist
- Any and all tasks deemed necessary by Management and assigned from time-to-time
- Must have a valid Ohio Driver’s License
- Must possess basic computer skills including Microsoft Office proficiency
- Possess a positive attitude and maintain a professional presence at all times
- Maintain a safe, clean, and orderly work environment
- Experience in cannabis packaging and/or purchasing is a plus
Have some of the above skills or qualifications, but not others? Tell us where you’re lacking and why you think you’d still be a great fit.
MORE ABOUT US:
Our team is composed of bright, hardworking, creative, and passionate individuals looking to make an impact on the world. We seek fellow team-oriented colleagues who share our values and want to apply their experience and enthusiasm to help grow a dynamic business in a rapidly expanding industry. The Grove Bags culture fosters personal and professional growth in a challenging and inspiring environment. We operate at a fast pace, have high standards, and offer everyone the opportunity to contribute and develop their talents.
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits for all full time employees, effective on date of hire
- Ability to make an immediate impact
- Bi-weekly team meetings and optional (virtual) social events
An ideal Grove Bags candidate looks like:
- Has experience with cannabis packaging and/or purchasing
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Handles ambiguity with a positive attitude
- Rolls up their sleeves to help their team
Living our core values:
- Open Communication
Grove Bags provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Grove Bags will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Grove Bags is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, please visit our website grovebags.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $36,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- One location