Must be 21+ Years of Age (no exceptions)
Highlite Staffing is a cannabis industry specific staffing agency that identifies and employs cannabis career enthusiasts. We also continue to build our roster of candidates with mid to upper-level experience to help them find permanent placement with our customers who have licensed facilities across the country.
Our mission is to assist our employees in jumpstarting their dream endeavors by providing them with the necessary experience to be bought out directly by the licensed facilities who employ Highlite Staffing to provide entry level assistance in their licensed marijuana establishments. Headquartered in Las Vegas, Highlite Staffing will continue to aggressively expand into other legal markets establishing ourselves as the leading national cannabis staffing agency. Our passion is what drives us, our professional delivery of services and genuine care for the advancement of our employees is what makes us successful.
Cannabis Post-Harvest Cultivation Assistant Job Description:
Summary ($11-$15 per hour)
Manicuring and packaging high quality cannabis products, under environmentally controlled conditions by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Breakdown wet plants to prepare for drying and separate unusable waste from usable product.
- Manicuring dry flowers for quality presentation and separate unusable waste from usable product.
- Employee must be able to adapt to various strains, styles and types of marijuana they are trimming; adjusting their techniques to maintain a steady pace and quality.
- Measuring and packaging for consistent and quality presentation of premium cannabis products.
- Comply with all company and state regulations pertaining to cultivation and packaging of cannabis.
- Trim and Packaging staff are responsible for clean-up of all processing areas and equipment during and at the end of their shift.
- Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education and/or Experience
- One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. We recommend Cannabis Community College for the required state compliance & technical training (www.cannabiscommunitycollege.com) but we accept all state approved responsible vendors.
- Language Skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Mathematical Skills
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Reasoning Ability
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Must possess any state mandated work/agent card, compliance training certification and be 21 years of age or older.
- Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
PLEASE NOTE: An Offer of Employment letter from Highlite Staffing is provisional and does not guarantee employment. You must pass your background check (provided by a 3rd party approved by the state), be approved for your state issued agent card (when required by the state) and Highlite Staffing must have a secured contract with a licensed facility who acknowledges that you are approved to work at their location. Depending on your market, this can take anywhere from 1 week up to several months to complete.
Once you submit your application, the HR Manager in your market will reach out with details.
Also, check us out online: www.highlitestaffing.com
Be Social with Highlite Staffing: www.facebook.com/highlitestaffing
Highlite Staffing LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, parental status, ancestry, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We offer ZOOM video interviews to keep you and our staff safe during this pandemic!
Depending on site-specific Federal, State, and County requirements, future Highlite Staffing employees may be asked to participate in COVID-19 testing procedures as a condition of employment.