Innovation and a force for good…join a cutting-edge company that combines the best of nature, science, and technology to provide highest quality natural alternatives to synthetic drugs…Firelands Scientific. Our rigorous cultivation and processing standards ensure consistent, reliable medical cannabis products. www.firelandsscientific.com
We are looking for a Corporate Executive Assistant, reporting to the CEO, responsible for supporting the Executive Team CEO, CFO, VP Sales, VP Operations and Senior Legal Counsel, and executing day-to-day operations in the Westlake, Ohio office. The Corporate EA will ensure staff has adequate support and materials to work efficiently, including maintaining availability of office supplies, scheduling meetings, managing calendars, booking travel, coordinating with IT on office matters, and organizing data and documents.
- Representing Firelands Scientific as “head of first impressions”, coordinating all visitors into the Westlake, OH facility, including job candidates, vendors, customers, board members, investors, and other guests
- Organizing all board and investor correspondence and meetings, including assisting with minutes, event scheduling, and corporate governance
- Administering online investor portal to retain all communication, including quarterly financial statements, Confidential Information Memoranda (CIM), annual K-1 tax statements, investor contact names and addresses, and other investor matters.
- Assisting with legal administrative tasks and other compliance matters, including applications for additional licenses in Ohio and other state markets
- Assisting with internal and external communications by writing or distributing memos, schedules, emails and bulletins
- Managing inventory of office supplies for Westlake, OH locations, including managing e-commerce fulfillment for affiliated businesses
- Clerical work including scanning documents, taking meeting minutes, and contributing to overall office cleanliness and organization.
- Serving as the main point of contact for out-of-town Clients or visitors
- Booking off-site events and manage catering, A/V, and staffing needs.
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable rules and regulations
- Participating in the documentation and organization of company policies and standard operating procedures
- Managing cleanliness and appearance of kitchen, desks, facility.
- Supporting Corporate Development activities and other Investor Relations matters, as applicable
- Supporting Sales, Commercial, and Marketing team with projects, as applicable, including coordinating B2C promotional events and sales activities
- Supporting B-Corporation initiatives and other matters promoting positive corporate culture in Westlake, OH and Huron, OH offices
- Coordinating, and as needed, leading, facility tours of the Huron, OH campus, with knowledge of products, Firelands Scientific history, and current / future activities.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Business or Communications, and/or Paralegal certificate
- 3+ years of experience in an administrative role supporting a senior leader.
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe
- Ability to travel, primarily locally and during normal business hours.
Firelands Scientific is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.