Innovation and a force for good…join a cutting-edge company that combines the best of nature, science, and technology to provide highest quality natural alternatives to synthetic drugs…Firelands Scientific. Our rigorous cultivation and processing standards ensure consistent, reliable medical cannabis products. www.firelandsscientific.com
We are looking for a Community Engagement Marketing Coordinator to support marketing and branding with copy and content creation, graphic design, photography and video creation for websites, product promotion, customer relations and employee relations. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Community Engagement Marketing Coordinator position will be primarily office-based in our Westlake office (or remotely from Ohio or West Virginia) with up to 50% travel to support community outreach programs.
- Attracting and engaging audience and promoting brand messaging.
- Creating Content / Copy – working both independently and with the marketing team to create social media and advertising campaigns as well as supporting the marketing and sales teams by coordinating and collating content.
- Creating and supporting community outreach programs and events.
- Analyzing and reporting industry relevant media trends and new opportunities.
- Working with the marketing team to coordinate the design of promotional materials.
- Strengthening the organization’s overall brand through all media avenues.
- Assisting in the creation, implementation and administration of packaging and product labels which spotlight FiSci’s brand identity.
- Driving customers’ brand perceptions through multiple social media platforms and monitoring statistics to share with the team.
- Working collaboratively with the marketing team to develop and manage cross channel marketing campaigns.
- Participating in the development and iteration of strategic marketing plan.
- Participating in creative brainstorms with the Corporate Team and Office Staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communications or related preferred.
- 5+ years writing marketing content including social and digital media.
- Experience with Community outreach.
- 3-5 years as a Marketing Coordinator or similar role
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Highly experienced with Office applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
- Experience in Photography and the design and creation of videography for internal corporate viewing and external marketing communications (ie. YouTube videos)
- Familiarity with B Corp a plus
- Ability to pass an extensive background check
FiSci is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.