Who You Are
A self-starter sales representative that actively seeks out and engages customer prospects to share our incredible products with. Motivated by an entirely commission-based earnings structure with NO CAPS on commission. Able to build your book of business steadily and consistently alongside our standards. An excited and reputable salesperson ready to share our products all over the nation.
Who We Are
A family of 5th generation farmers using our knowledge & experience from the Colorado cannabis market to cultivate craft CBD hemp flower in Illinois. All of our products are grown, cured & packaged in-house. True farm-to-flower.
We are committed to producing a safe, consistent, and compliant product on land we cherish and intend to use for generations to come. We put our heart and soul into every flower so that our customers can have peace of mind knowing they’re getting the best possible natural products.
We believe in using practices that benefit the planet to create products that benefit the people. We are proud to farm using sustainable & organic practices on our family farm, and are proud to incorporate hemp paper and fiber into our brand whenever possible.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using established pitches to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and nurture relationships with business owners and retail managers
- Reach out to potential customer leads
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- No sales schedule – reach your own goals on commission
- Coordinate with Home Base for product and support needs
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback of your local stores and businesses as well as from Home Base.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative and/or willingness and excitement about the CBD industry
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with Business Relation Management and Customer Relation Management practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver sales presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Specs and Requirements
- Fully commission-based position
- Full-time or part-time
- Remote from the farm, but in-person in your regional cities and stores
- 3 reputable references
- Willingness to undergo a background check
- Must have your own reliable technology for communication and research
- Reliable transportation
This job is for someone who has their roots as a successful salesperson and loves the CBD/hemp industry. Someone who is excited by the opportunity to grow exponentially alongside us as the world realizes all the potential hemp has to offer.
We offer a boutique-level product at accessible prices to help anyone with an array of needs. Our organic practices ensure pure, natural help for anxiety, stress, inflammation, insomnia, and more – making it an easy sell for an informed salesperson.
We’re here to support you all along the way by offering detailed training materials, vetted list of leads, free promotional product, and a team that’s always ready to help.
So in short, get in while the gettin’ is good. CBD and hemp are out to change the world and the quality providers will rise to the top. Rise with us!
Check out our Farm + Brand on all major Social Media Platforms at @stoneybranchag or on our website at www.stoneybranch.com
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Our COVID-19 protocol:
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $49,000.00 – $69,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Must follow all local/regional laws and regulations regarding masks and social distancing in your area.
Stoney Branch code of conduct requires all team members (regardless of location) to respect your customers, partners, and the public in all regards.
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Cleveland, OH (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Sales Representative: 1 year (Preferred)
Willingness To Travel:
- 75% (Preferred)
- On the road
- Team Lead
- Ops Manager
Company’s Facebook page:
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place