We are a cannabis recruitment firm looking for a relationship-driven, disciplined and highly motivated hunter who enjoys B2B consultative sales. Cannabis is America’s fastest-growing industry with staggering statistics and job growth is a key component. With 50 plus years of combined recruiting experience on top of our 60 years of combined cannabis industry experience we are in the early stages of building something impactful!
This persons primary responsibilities include:
- Developing new and maintaining existing relationships with clients and candidates throughout the U.S. within a specific cannabis business unit. Current Business Units Include: 3rdParty Lab Testing, Cultivation, Manufacturing. Retail and Executive Search.
- Helping to create and execute a marketing plan and sales strategies.
- Traveling to visit potential and established customers.
- Working as a team with all other internal departments to manage customer accounts.
- Representing the company at trade shows.
The ideal candidate will be a self -starter, competitive, driven, articulate, thoughtful and have a passion for the cannabis industry and the people in it.
The starting salary will be based on:
- Cannabis industry experience and/or relationships
- B2B service sales experience
- Recruiting and/or staffing experience
- Expectation of revenue individual believes they can achieve.
- Full time, Part time or consultant
If you feel you meet the qualifications listed above, we would love to learn more about you and tell you more about us. Please respond with your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations