ADJUNCT INSTRUCTOR – CANNABIS LAW AND POLICY
THE CLEVELAND SCHOOL OF CANNABIS, COLUMBUS, OH
The Cleveland School of Cannabis, Columbus, Ohio is looking for an adjunct instructor to teach, “Cannabis Law and Policy”. The purpose of this course is to establish a foundation of knowledge regarding cannabis legal and policy issues. Class time and course materials cover a civics and government refresher, industry contracts, intellectual property, advocacy, an examination of cannabis judicial rulings and legislation, along with a focus on current legal and policy trends.
Students will acquire skills to interact with and educate cannabis clients in a regulated environment and the foundational knowledge to pursue additional careers in the cannabis industry.
· Plan, prepare and deliver instruction and facilitate the learning of students.
· Fulfill assigned schedule, maintain accurate student attendance and grade records, maintain instructional environment with emphasis on safety, housekeeping, and equipment security, and ensure opportunities for student/participant evaluation.
· You must demonstrate excellence in teaching, the ability to inspire, motivate and empower students to succeed.
· Post syllabi
· Teaching, training, or lecturing experience preferred. Associate degree in Paralegal Studies or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree in Paralegal Studies or equivalent preferred
· Familiarity with and understanding of Ohio cannabis laws and regulations
· At least 1 year of work experience in the cannabis industry
· Awareness of dispensary operations and cultivation processing
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Job Type: As a contractor, compensation varies depending on what classes you teach and when. Monday-Thursday classes run 2 hours and 5 min. long.
Job Type: Part-time
- Monday to Friday
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- child care: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Teaching Certificate (Preferred)
- One location
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused